Spays & Neuters
We offer basic and comprehensive spay and neuter packages.
Our comprehensive spay and neuter packages include everything associated with the spay/neuter surgery that our veterinarians recommend:
- Pre-anesthetic bloodwork
- Intravenous catheter placement and IV fluids during surgery
- Advanced anesthetic monitoring
- E-collar to prevent licking
- 4 days of post-operative pain medication
This package is for any families wanting to follow all recommended pre-anesthetic precautions, or any dogs and cats whose age or heat status prevent using our basic spay/neuter package:
- animals over 2 years old
- animals currently in heat (additional fees apply), or who have been in heat within the past 30 days
- animals who have been pregnant in the past
- animals who are pregnant now (additional fees apply)
If none of the above is true for your pet, and you do not want to opt for the comprehensive spay/neuter package, you can opt for the basic spay/neuter package. This includes only the post-operative pain management; additional options can be added on (pre-operative bloodwork, intravenous fluids, etc) if you elect to do so on the day of surgery.