The Pet Bed & Breakfast - (209) 223-3105
While boarding a pet can be traumatic for you and stressful for your pet, we make every effort to make your cat or dog feel at home. We provide a comfortable, safe environment with lots of TLC during your absence. Reservations are recommended, especially for weekends and holidays. Scroll down for info and prices for cats and dogs.
Monday - Friday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Saturday: 8:00am - 3:00pm
Monday-Saturday: by 12:00pm; pick-ups after 12:00pm will be charged a Day Stay.
Sunday: 1:00pm - 3:00pm, pre-arranged, pre-paid pick-ups only!
The Sunday pick-up fee is $10.00 for the first pet, and $6.00 for additional pets.
Small canines, under 20 pounds, are in individual indoor cages. Spacious exercise pens are also available for daytime activity. Large canines are in individual, large indoor/outdoor runs. Guests are kept indoors at night.
Bordetella (Kennel Cough) (At least one week prior to boarding, administered by a veterinarian.)
Heartworm prevention is recommended.
- 1 Canine $25.00
- Add'l Canine, same run $14.00
Small cage & X-Pen
- 1 Canine $19.00
- Add'l Canine, same cage $11.00
Canine Day Stay (Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm)
- Indoor/Outdoor Run $19.00
- Add'l Canine, same run $12.00
- X-Pen $17.00
- Add'l Canine, same X-Pen $11.00
Felines are accommodated in single two-room units, located in a private room separate from our canine guests. Larger suites are available for multiple feline guests, or for the big bone kitty.
Feline Leukemia (recommended)
- 1 Feline $16.00
- 1 Feline $21.00
- Add'l feline, same suite $13.00
Feline Day Stay (Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm)
- Kitty Condo $10.50
- Suite $11.50
- Add'l feline, same suite $7.25
For All of Our Guests:
- Ask about Baths and Toe Nail Trims.
- A requested play time session is $7.00 per session.
- Medication/Vitamin administration: $1 (bring all medications in their original vials.)